About Me

My photo
Hi, I am me... I am a mom with a great sense of humor, a kind heart, a giving spirit, a desire to please, and enough strength to keep on going even when life knocks me down... I am me... : )

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Yesterdays project



I had this picture frame. it was very plain. So I decided to decorate it. Thought I would share my latest endeavor. I used all TAC paper, The Angel Company, these papers are just awesome. The orange and yellow ribbon from the bow is also running around the outside of the frame as a finishing touch. I really liked how this turned out. I am thinking of making more. I wonder if they might be something someone would purchase, LOL. You know you always hope you can stumble across something you like to do that people would be willing to purchase. Wouldn't that be awesome, I guess I should just try.

Anyway have an awesome day!!!

Amy

No comments: