About Me

My photo
Hi, I am me... I am a mom with a great sense of humor, a kind heart, a giving spirit, a desire to please, and enough strength to keep on going even when life knocks me down... I am me... : )

Monday, July 23, 2007

Hello and Happy Monday!!

Hello everyone. I hope everyone is having an awesome day!!! I must say all the lovely comments I have received from readers of this blog have just made my day. I think there must be some of the sweetest people checking out this blog!!! Thank you!! I have been busy getting things together for Miss Emmas. I have a number of things going. Boy I need to get busy!! LOL. I will also be offering handmade Christmas Cards as well as notecards, birthday cards, etc. Special request can be made for cards if there is something in particular someone is wanting. I would just need a little extra time to get it sent out. I will be posting some tea party ideas soon on the Tea Room page, so for those intereted check back perhpas later this evening or tomorrow.

Be Blessed
Amy

No comments: