About Me

My photo
Hi, I am me... I am a mom with a great sense of humor, a kind heart, a giving spirit, a desire to please, and enough strength to keep on going even when life knocks me down... I am me... : )

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Big Happenings out back, LOL




It is tree trimming day here in the neighborhood. They boys are enjoying watching the work, But they are cutting down all the trees out back sniff sniff sniff ........................ poor trees. I guess the city wanted them trimmed so,...... they are BUTCHERING them. And I do mean butchering. We had a knock on the door early this morning and the young man said hey we are trimming trees and bushes in the alley, is it okay to trim yours we were like sure. Okay my definition of trimming and his definition of trimming are so way different it is not even funny. Okay for me a trim is shorten them, you know below the power lines, for his it is cut them to the ground. I kid you not!!!! I don't like it out back anymore it feels like a nightmare of being nude in front of a class, LOL. I never actually had that particular nightmare, but I can now see all the houses on the blocks behind me, were as before we had a lovely privacy screen. Sigh.................. I hope they grow back fast. I hate it. AHHHHHHHHHHH

No comments: