About Me

My photo
Hi, I am me... I am a mom with a great sense of humor, a kind heart, a giving spirit, a desire to please, and enough strength to keep on going even when life knocks me down... I am me... : )

Monday, July 16, 2007

Monday

Another Monday. At least it is summer so no worries about school. Not much going on I finished my present that I need to finish over the weekend, yeah!!!! I will post a picture next week, after I give it to the person who is receieving it. I have a few more projects that I want to get done this week.

School supplies are on sale, yeah, as I am starting school for my 5 year old this year we needed pencils, erasers, and color crayons and such. Exciting for him, I am a bit nervous though personally. I have been homeschooling for going on 4 years, but all my older kids could already ready and write and spell when we began. LOL!!! So that means I am starting fresh and have to teach him everything!!! And then my youngest next year. Oh well I am sure we will be fine. My kids are very smart and so they will probably be reading circles around me in no time!!!


Well I need to run gotta finish sewing some curtains and must run to the bank.

Hope everyone has an awesome day!!
Amy

No comments: