About Me

My photo
Hi, I am me... I am a mom with a great sense of humor, a kind heart, a giving spirit, a desire to please, and enough strength to keep on going even when life knocks me down... I am me... : )

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Saturdays Bake Day

Busy Busy Busy today!!! I have an order for a fudge cake for a birthday for tomorrow, plus I am making orange marmalade cupcakes for my sister baby shower tomorrow. I discovered I forgot to buy buttermilk, I needed to make butter anyway so I got busy and am making butter which has the lovely result of the leftover product being butter milk. Pretty cool, LOL. Saved a trip to the store and money. Plus my husband loves homemade butter, so he will be happy!! I will post pictures in the next couple of days of the cakes. I am still working on finishing up all the projects for Miss Emmas, so everyone keep your fingers crossed. I wopuld cross mine, but they are too busy, LOL. HAve an awesome weekend. I will try to post something more intedrsting latter.

Amy

No comments: