About Me

My photo
Hi, I am me... I am a mom with a great sense of humor, a kind heart, a giving spirit, a desire to please, and enough strength to keep on going even when life knocks me down... I am me... : )

Sunday, November 25, 2007

New Home

Well it looks as if it is official, unless God has other plans, we are moving in early December to a lovely home with 3 bedrooms up and some possible down, 2 bathrooms, a large living room, a large family room, a lovely dinning room, and really nice kitchen, a nice fenced in back yard, an attached garage and another unattached on as well as storage shed. It is in another town, oh well, it is not too far away from where we are really just 25 miles or so.

It is a nice town within decent driving distances to other bigger towns is necessary. Anyway we are excited, to be in a home for Christmas, not that we are not ever so thankful for where we are because we are it is very comfortable and warm, and having 2 bathrooms has been awesome!! But we are kind of cramped and living out of boxes is well not the most fun.

So praise God, he does indeed answer prayer and of course will never leave us nor fosake us!! Thank goodness, LOL

Nighty night
Amy

No comments: