About Me

My photo
Hi, I am me... I am a mom with a great sense of humor, a kind heart, a giving spirit, a desire to please, and enough strength to keep on going even when life knocks me down... I am me... : )

Friday, November 9, 2007

Fall has arrived I believe


We had a busy yesterday. We had to run errands yesterday. First a trip to the doctor. Our 9 year old had to have a staple removed from his head. He had been in the middle of a "brawl" last Thursday. And after a trip to the ER and one staple he was fine. Our pediatrician took it out no problems. We have the best doctor for our kids. They love him.

Then we stopped and visited one of my sisters, had a nice visit with her and her husband. I had not been up for a few weeks to see them. Then drove around looking at some houses. No luck there, sigh...... Oh well.

Then we tried to catch my mom at home but missed her. We turned in some handwriting work. And then we decided to take the kids to the park. It was so nice and pleasent the kids had loads of fun. They ran around and played for over two hours. After watching them I was beat, LOL ; )

The drive home felt a bit long to me but we got here and shortly after that my mom called. They felt bad that they had missed us so the came up to stop for literally 5 min. As my youngest brother had a treat for my kids. The really bad thing is I thought about calling her again while we were at the park, but I decided she was probably busy and chose not to.

They left town to come here before we did. Opps. Oh well they forgave me and it was nice to see them.

I will draw the names tomorrow evening.

Have a lovely night.
Amy

No comments: