About Me

My photo
Hi, I am me... I am a mom with a great sense of humor, a kind heart, a giving spirit, a desire to please, and enough strength to keep on going even when life knocks me down... I am me... : )

Sunday, November 18, 2007

We may have a home, yeah

We have been offered a home!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! At church this morning our Pastor brought up the fact that we are about to be homeless. So after a bit someone passed me a note in church, LOL. Made me feel like I was in high school again. But they passed me a note, saying I have a house I will rent to you. So we went out to look at it. It is so awesome. There are 3 bedrooms upstairs 2 bathrooms, a good sized living room nice sized kitchen and dining room a terrific family room with wood buring stove. There are also 3 rooms downstairs, plus a fenced backyard an attached garage plus 3 out out buildings. It is a lovely house and pets are not a problem, thank the lord as I would be sad to lose my Emmaline Harris, Anne Shirely and Lucky Duck Mini Schnauzers. We just need to come up with the first months rent, and it is ours. So keep us in mind all. We have 3 days now to be out, so the timing is awesome.

So be thinking about us.

PS To the soap winners I will be sending them out ASAP. Sorry I had to do some running around.
Hugs
Amy

1 comment:

Tina Leavy said...

I so very much hope that this works out for you. Will pray that your husband finds work real soon.
hugs to you and may you have a good Thanksgiving.