About Me

My photo
Hi, I am me... I am a mom with a great sense of humor, a kind heart, a giving spirit, a desire to please, and enough strength to keep on going even when life knocks me down... I am me... : )

Thursday, November 8, 2007

And the race is on!!!

We are coming down to the wire again, sigh.......... The mobile home park has found us out. We have been given two weeks to be out, which is actually when we were suppossed to be out anyway. The additional problem, besides the fact that we can not seem to find a home to rent, has been that my husband has been out of work 3 days for a back injury a couple of weeks ago, and then 2 weeks now due to a broken ankle and soft tissue injury. So we are out half our income for the month.

I wish things could just work out. I am weary..... But we will be fine.


Heading to bed

Me

No comments: