About Me

My photo
Hi, I am me... I am a mom with a great sense of humor, a kind heart, a giving spirit, a desire to please, and enough strength to keep on going even when life knocks me down... I am me... : )

Saturday, November 10, 2007

The need to bake......



I decided it was a good time to bake. I love baking. Of course I had better as I do wedding cakes and want to open a tea room. LOL. But these are the BEST scones. I have tried some other recipes and been satisfied until about 6 months ago..... I came across this one. Made a few personalizations and wow am I thrilled.

Tomorrow I will be making zucchini bread. A friend gave me the best recipe. You let it cool and then whip some cream cheese and spread it on and OH MY GOSH........ LOL Yes I do like bread related items, LOL.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day tomorrow.
Amy

No comments: