About Me

My photo
Hi, I am me... I am a mom with a great sense of humor, a kind heart, a giving spirit, a desire to please, and enough strength to keep on going even when life knocks me down... I am me... : )

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Snow, sigh

Okay so it has been snowing, we have perhaps 2 inches of snow. SIGH!!!!!!!!! Okay I am not so ready for winter, especially as we have to move here soon. So roads and yards and sidewalks that are snow free would be preferable. Oh well it is quite lovely, however I went to take a picture of the yard and then decided not to as well, what you would get right now is a pic of my neighbors mobile home. And while it is a very nice mobile home, it still is well a mobile home, LOL. Maybe tomorrow I will get out and take a picture in the park or something or not depending upon how cold it is and if we even have any snow left tomorrow.

I hope that every one has a lovely weekend, and that you and yor family are all safe and warm.

Hugs
Amy

No comments: