About Me

My photo
Hi, I am me... I am a mom with a great sense of humor, a kind heart, a giving spirit, a desire to please, and enough strength to keep on going even when life knocks me down... I am me... : )

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Snowballing

I have stumbled upon a good analogy for our lives. our life currently is like a snowball. When a snowball is sitting at the top of the hill it is nice and clean and contained all in order, then someone or something gives it a nudge down the hill and it starts to grow into something you no longer recognize, it picks up sticks and leaves as it rolls down hill, you might roll through some piles of ......... yeah that, and by the time you get to the bottom, you no longer would recognize what it was to begin with as it usually splats into a big yucky mess. I feel like we are rolling faster and faster toward the splat part. I know sometimes you have to get to the splat part and be fully broken and then God can truly work, sometimes it just feels as if I am already there yet, we keep on rolling, more leaves more twigs, more .......... yeah that.

Sigh...............


Okay the next post WILL be more cheerful, LOL. No more snowball analogy's, LOL
Amy

No comments: