About Me

My photo
Hi, I am me... I am a mom with a great sense of humor, a kind heart, a giving spirit, a desire to please, and enough strength to keep on going even when life knocks me down... I am me... : )

Monday, October 8, 2007

SIck Kidos

Man if it is not one thing it's another. My oldest has walking pneumonia, my next few have severe coughing and it is getting worse, waiting on a call from the doctor, the two youngest have couging, fever, and some throwing up. I mean come one can't I get a break???? I was not joking when I have said to people if someone gets sick at our house it becomes like a plague.

All this and I am trying to get things packed to get the house emptied by the 21'st wether we have a home or not. I will post as to what happens. SO please everyone pray for healthy kids, a good home, and easy packing.

Amy

No comments: