About Me

My photo
Hi, I am me... I am a mom with a great sense of humor, a kind heart, a giving spirit, a desire to please, and enough strength to keep on going even when life knocks me down... I am me... : )

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Only 2 days left

Only 2 days left until I draw names. I am excited to see who wins. The next few days will be busy for me. I have to move as many of our belongings as possible. This weekend my husband and I will be moving the heavier stuff. Then we will offically be moved from this house. I will be transfering the telephone and internet service, so I will be able to blog and get emails. We will only be able to stay for a short time in the place we are going. Please keep praying for a home for us everyone. We must find one quickly.

God has got a plan and I will just keep on going. He has never dropped us and why would he now. Nope it won't happen. I refuse to believe it.

I hope that everyone has a lovely day today and if you have just stopped by for the first time today, please be sure to scroll down and enter the fall giveaway.

Be Blessed everyone. Enjoy your day.

Amy

No comments: