About Me

My photo
Hi, I am me... I am a mom with a great sense of humor, a kind heart, a giving spirit, a desire to please, and enough strength to keep on going even when life knocks me down... I am me... : )

Friday, October 12, 2007

The Band Staynlis playing in McPherson

If you live in or around the McPherson area, the Christian rock band Staynlis will be playing the worship service at the New Life Foursquare Gospel Church at 10:30 am on October 14th. It will not be their "concert" set, but you can still hear them and meet them. And also for no charge, so hey thats cool. And if you can't make that one they have 3 more events scheduled for Ocotber here in ks. Here is the whole list.

New Life Foursquare Gospel - McPherson Ks 811 N Ash - October 14, 2007 10:30 am

The Hub - Peabody, KS Oct 20, 2007 - 8:00 PM

Haunt Fest - Hutchinson, KS Oct 27, 2007 - 8:00 PM

Crossroads Assembly of God - McPherson, KS Oct 28, 2007 - 10:30 AM

No comments: