About Me

My photo
Hi, I am me... I am a mom with a great sense of humor, a kind heart, a giving spirit, a desire to please, and enough strength to keep on going even when life knocks me down... I am me... : )

Monday, October 8, 2007

Okay self promotion

LOL I have decided to post some pics here. I know people can be a bit standoffish when the know you have 6 kids, however we have always strived to leave things as good as or better then we found them. We moved into this house in Tennessee. It was the last house we were in before we moved back. All of the lower kitchen cupboards were a disaster, the cabinets were full of termite damage and mold. The owner did not care, but agreed to take some off the rent if we repaired the damage as they intended to sell the house when we moved out. I posted the before pics of the kitchen cupboards first then the finished kitchen.





No comments: