About Me

My photo
Hi, I am me... I am a mom with a great sense of humor, a kind heart, a giving spirit, a desire to please, and enough strength to keep on going even when life knocks me down... I am me... : )

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Kansas Weather


Well the Kansas weather has been interesting the last few days. Lots of ice and rain and thunder and lightning, last night. Which did cause some hazardous driving conditions. Around here alot of schools are closed. I know our local schools are. I hope that if anyone has to go out today here in Kansas that you drive safely and take your time. My DH is off to work and I am praying for safety for him and the two men he rides to work with. They have a 20 min drive. I will post some pictures later of some Christmasy decorations. I took them while running errands last week in a couple of different towns.

Be safe stay warm!!!
Hugs
Amy

No comments: