About Me

My photo
Hi, I am me... I am a mom with a great sense of humor, a kind heart, a giving spirit, a desire to please, and enough strength to keep on going even when life knocks me down... I am me... : )

Friday, December 14, 2007

It's a sad sad day at our house

What an awful day we lost our little Runty today. He was the smallest in the litter. I held him all day long except when I had to take the others to the vet for tails and dewclaws. Which in itself is a rotten day...... We bottle fed as well as having my dog lay on the bed and having him nurse without competition. I am so weary. The 6 kids are weary and so very very sad. Now we have to figure out what we are going to do with our darling puppy. With the weather here and not having our own home. It is kinda hard to bury the little sweetie. Sigh
Sadly
Amy

No comments: