About Me

My photo
Hi, I am me... I am a mom with a great sense of humor, a kind heart, a giving spirit, a desire to please, and enough strength to keep on going even when life knocks me down... I am me... : )

Monday, August 25, 2008

So todays the day the Birthday, LOL

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
SO today is my birthday interestingly enough it is also my a cousins birthday and an aunts birthday as well. Someone sent me this so I thought I would post it here. So today I am 35, sigh...... Life has gone so fast. Whatever happened to all the years. It seems like yesterday really that I was playing hide and seek with my cousins, or when I was really little like 3 and watching the cuckoo clock in my great grandparents hall. Or when my younger sister and I "snitched" a jar of grandmas homemade pickles and I puled her around the block and we ate the whole jar.

All those family vacations around the USA to see family and then to Reno every year for the hot air balloon races. It seems like yesterday when I was 14 and finally getting to ride horses, and when I was 17 and I beat 35 others in a class at a horse show to bring home the blue ribbon. I met my husband when I was 15, and it seems like that was just yesterday, or when we got married at 18. We have been together for more years now then we were apart. Where did all my babies go. 6 total and now they are all getting so big. My youngest is 5.

So much has happened over the course of my 35 years. I know that is the way with everyone, but it is so strange to sit here and feel like these things just happened when in actuality so many occurred so long ago. I suppose every one ponders this now and again. Not sure why for me this birthday is such a big deal. Well gotta run need to go to the store. I hope everyone has a terrific day.
Hugs
Amy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying you were blessed in some way today and that the year ahead will be fantastically full of blessings from the Lord.

Hugs,
Marcia

Mygreenearth said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope it was great. Hope the car thing is working out. :)
Melinda