About Me

My photo
Hi, I am me... I am a mom with a great sense of humor, a kind heart, a giving spirit, a desire to please, and enough strength to keep on going even when life knocks me down... I am me... : )

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Okay skipped a few years here. This is me and a very short haircut with my goat Miss Heidi. She was soooo cute.

Here is myself and two of my rabbits, Baby Black and Blue, yeah real creative on the names. They were great rabbits. Blue won alot!!! Can you tell he has a blue ribbon. And yeah I know UGLY coat.

Can you see the girl hiding behind our gigantic tomato bushes and yes as I said that is a striped shirt I have on, LOL

Rusty, myself and the striped shirt as well as a bunch of tomatoes. He was the best cat.

Reading cards out loud at a birthday party. not sure who's but one of my brothers anyway. We are in the backyard at my Grandmas. It was a fruit lovers paradise, apricots, apples, cherries, grapefruit, oranges, lemons, tangerines, almonds, walnuts and grapes. Yummmmmmmmmy

No comments: