About Me

My photo
Hi, I am me... I am a mom with a great sense of humor, a kind heart, a giving spirit, a desire to please, and enough strength to keep on going even when life knocks me down... I am me... : )

Tuesday, August 12, 2008


Riding on a trail ride in Minnesota. My Grandparents had taken me with them on vacation, and I am ashamed to admit, I whined until they gave in. Rotten kid, Thankfully they still love me. Getting ready to leave here.

Just back from the ride and boy is my seat awful. You just don't know how bad you are doing until you see it with your own eyes, I do improve over the years.
Ginger and I at the fair, yup before zoom apparently, LOL Can you see me I might be a little speck but I am there, LOL

Yup see me right there in the middle with Ginger.

Ginger and I again with the addition of my sister Windi and our friend Sherri Anderson.

No comments: