About Me

My photo
Hi, I am me... I am a mom with a great sense of humor, a kind heart, a giving spirit, a desire to please, and enough strength to keep on going even when life knocks me down... I am me... : )

Friday, January 25, 2008

Yes I am Proud of Them


Okay you gotta check out this video of my husbands band. The guys are awesome even if I am a little partial!! They are great!!! You will need to either stop my songs on the player at the bottom of the page or turn the volume down on the player down there. Then play this you won't be sorry.

Oh yeah personally I think this is the best drummer ever. ; )
Amy

4 comments:

Dalyn said...

I love my mini shnauzer!
YOu can see a graphic of him on my blog in the same pciture as my milking my first milk goat Clair.

Okay- I'm game for the tag. Fun.
*U* Thanks for visitng my blog!

CountryintheBurbs said...

I love the band and their name! What great music! Do they have a cd? I'm keeping the site up while I surf around so i came listen to 'em! Tell hubby he and the guys have another fan! lol

Aunt Jo said...

You should be proud of them. They are great!

I've been back several times over the last few days to listen. :)

Amy Ellen said...

I am so glad you like listening to them. I do enjoy them as well. They will be playing this nexr weekend in Wichita they have a concert with Deceyfer Down and this will be sooo cool to see.

Amy