About Me

My photo
Hi, I am me... I am a mom with a great sense of humor, a kind heart, a giving spirit, a desire to please, and enough strength to keep on going even when life knocks me down... I am me... : )

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Staynlis


I thought I would mention some exciting news for my husband. He is in the Christian Rock Band Staynlis. They recently had a concert in Oklahoma. It was recorded and they are placing the videos on YOUTUBE!!! So if you want to check them out please do!!! I think they sound pretty awesome. And the drummer is terriffic. I may be a bit partial as he is my husband, but seriously they sound good!!

Also they will be playing with DECYFER DOWN on Feb 2nd in Wichita at The Hub. So if your close the their check them out!!!

1 comment:

Rose of Sharon said...

How cool! I will have to check them out on You Tube!

:0) Sharon