About Me

My photo
Hi, I am me... I am a mom with a great sense of humor, a kind heart, a giving spirit, a desire to please, and enough strength to keep on going even when life knocks me down... I am me... : )

Friday, January 4, 2008

New house pics thanks to my son

Thanks to a good question from Nikki, I shall specify where the pics are, LOL.

This is the family room ceiling fan and the windows. This ceiling is I belive 14 feet or so....

This is the front bathrrom that back wall is a very dark purple there are also a couple of very dark green walls, sounds kinda weird, but it really looks good.

This is looking out the bathroom window, kinda right in the middle of the house. So your seeing the middle of the yard, LOL

This picture is on the far wall of the kitchen, across from the stove. To the left of it is the door the the mud/laundry,second bathroom, to the right of it is a second door way into the family room.

This woodstove is in the family room directly across from the dining room which has the second entrance to the family room.

These pictures were taken from the point of view of my 12 year old. He took some pretty good pictures. We paid all the deposits and the house payment and got everything hooked up and the keys to the house. The back door did not have that little metal plate to keep the door from opening, so I have already fixed that. Took one with and a screwdriver, now it closes and locks nice and tight. I think we are all ready to move. Again I have been very thankful for this nice warm house, but I am ready to be in a bit more space. So are the kiddos and the dogs, LOL. I am working on a post that I might have done tonight or maybe tomorrow, but will get it posted. Then it may take me awhile to post again as we will be moving, but you never know. I hope everyone has a lovely weekend.

Amy
a work in progress!!

; )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is the lighthouse painting in a bathroom or bedroom? I love the pictures. He did a great job. I'm so glad you're getting moved. YAY! :)

Farmhouse Blessings said...

It is beautiful! So happy for you. And it looks like you may have a pro photographer in the making!