About Me

My photo
Hi, I am me... I am a mom with a great sense of humor, a kind heart, a giving spirit, a desire to please, and enough strength to keep on going even when life knocks me down... I am me... : )

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Since I was posting cat pics.......


This is Simba our big handsome boy. He is an ABYSSINIAN. He is such a cool cat. If the alarm goes off and you don't get up you will be nudged and then head butted until you comply. He scare most dogs that do not know him. He is declawed, but he will go after a dog and snort and bat at him and has scared labs and boxers out of the yard we do not allow him outside anymore. I worry that one day a dog will fight back and he would lose. We love him too much to allow that to happen.

1 comment:

Chyrll said...

Thank you for entering in the giveaway!