About Me

My photo
Hi, I am me... I am a mom with a great sense of humor, a kind heart, a giving spirit, a desire to please, and enough strength to keep on going even when life knocks me down... I am me... : )

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Thoughts for Sunday


Hello just wanted to say Hi!!! I am glad that you have stopped by. I wish I had better post lately mine are all kind of well sad that's what they are sad. Sigh...... I am believing in God that they will improve. Things have to improve, LOL!! Again welcome, it is nice to see I have some new readers as well as some repeats from right here in Kansas.... Nice to see you, I know that some of you are friends of mine, thanks for reading my blog, "blushing",...... I have been doing alot of pondering and some reading of the Bible and stuff and perhaps will have some more uplifting things to post soon.

Oh yes please remember to keep Christina, aka the Kansas Milkmaid, and her kids in prayer. The ongoing prelim is continued on Sept. 11Th. So please remember to pray for strength for her, and also for healing for all those involved. Also please pray for those who have insisted on trying to slander Christina to take a good look at their heart and realize that no matter what someone else is doing even if we think they are wrong, we are ultimately responsible for our own behaviour and will be dealt with accordingly by God.. There fore we should all attempt to behave in a Christian like manner and pray for before speaking if we need to.

Hebrews 4:12-13 For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Every thing is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account.

And yes yes I will admit I have been guilty of needing to bite my tongue and yes more then once, LOL. Okay truthfully my tongue is downright sore at times,and probably should be more then it is, but I will admit I am a work in progress. I think we all are. We just need to work toward Christ like behaviour and thoughts also spending time in Gods word.

Thoughtfully
Amy

No comments: