About Me

My photo
Hi, I am me... I am a mom with a great sense of humor, a kind heart, a giving spirit, a desire to please, and enough strength to keep on going even when life knocks me down... I am me... : )

Friday, August 3, 2007

Milk Friends and Soap

We had a fabulous time last night. We spent most of yesterday evening at the Ks Milkmaids house. The kids had so much fun visiting and playing. As we have a large family too and our kids are pretty close in age, we had a great time.... We had dinner together, and made soap, that was awesome, and picked up milk. I am so glad that we have been able to get to know Christina and her children we have such fun just visiting and chatting with this wonderful family. We love her kids and her to pieces. I also am so thrilled to have been able to try my hand at making soap, it was awesome and would like to do it again. Please remember to keep Christina and her children in prayer. There is a hearing scheduled for the 13th of August, if they do not reschedule it, so keep them in prayer for strength and endurance and safety.

Thanks and have an awesome weekend.
Hugs
Amy

No comments: