About Me

My photo
Hi, I am me... I am a mom with a great sense of humor, a kind heart, a giving spirit, a desire to please, and enough strength to keep on going even when life knocks me down... I am me... : )

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Things to be thankful for

I have had a bad week, but not gonna go there. 5 things I am thankful for today are

1. That the kids have their insurance back, whoohoooo, clerical problems, sigh...
2. That so far the storms have missed the farmers around us, they are south and north of us, but not here right now and the farmers are frantically working
3. That right when we needed it I got paid for the graduation cakes I made
4. the patience I still seem to be able to tap into, not sure how long that will be happening, but it is now, LOL
5. That the 4th of July is coming soon. Big family get together, every year.

1 comment:

teacakebiscuit said...

Yay for the good things! They hopefully make up for the bad :)