About Me

My photo
Hi, I am me... I am a mom with a great sense of humor, a kind heart, a giving spirit, a desire to please, and enough strength to keep on going even when life knocks me down... I am me... : )

Friday, June 13, 2008

I love these pics

I placed two pictures on my blog yesterday and think they are way too funny. The Calvin one to the right is just my thoughts on life sometimes, LOL. And then if you scroll down on the right you can see a pic that for some reason has struck me as one of the cutest I have seen and I have laughed a few times. So decided to place what made me giggle here on my blog. I have not done as much with my blog as I had before and so decided it was high time to place more of "me" in it. HAHAHHAHA I hope that everyone has an awesome day today.

Love and Hugs
Amy

No comments: