About Me

My photo
Hi, I am me... I am a mom with a great sense of humor, a kind heart, a giving spirit, a desire to please, and enough strength to keep on going even when life knocks me down... I am me... : )

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Please click to help women and send a thanks to our Military

Hello all if you check out over on the right hand side of my page there is a link. Click on this link to help women who can't afford mamograms receive free ones. You can click everyday!!! I do please be sure to remember to do so as well.

Also as you can see up above there is a Xerox lets say thanks widget. If you click on the bottom right hand corner of that it take you to the link for sending a thank you for your self to our military. Please send them one, you know they deserve that and more much more.

Thanks
Amy

No comments: