About Me

My photo
Hi, I am me... I am a mom with a great sense of humor, a kind heart, a giving spirit, a desire to please, and enough strength to keep on going even when life knocks me down... I am me... : )

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Flooded



I had hoped to post something sweet and spring like today, alas it was not meant to be. We had some very heavy rains today, and my entire basement flooded. AHHHHHHHHH all sorts of boxes of things were down there and including one that was under the leak and is completely full of water. I sat down for a few to try to relax for a few minutes, now I must go back and battle the flood.
Wearily
Amy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wowzer!! What a rain, I think we had some of that down pour here in central Missouri also. Seems all it can do this spring is rain, rain, rain. My husband tells me shush because we will need it on the hay fields all to soon. Hope all goes well with your basement. Hope you have plenty of good neighbors and friends to help ya out.
Nice to visit with you,
Shanda