About Me

My photo
Hi, I am me... I am a mom with a great sense of humor, a kind heart, a giving spirit, a desire to please, and enough strength to keep on going even when life knocks me down... I am me... : )

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Looking for more of this



Okay I am trying to find more of this flatware. It is made of bronze and nice and heavy. It reminds me of silverware someone might have used in a castle. LOL I know not really but still it feeds my imagination. The handles do not seem to have a finish on them and have been allowed to age naturally. I am trying to find more of this. I have been unsuccesful so far in searching the internet. So if anyone has an idea of who made it, as there is no name on it please let me know. Or if anyone has any of this they would like to find a new home for it that would be awesome.. ; )
Thanks a bunch
Amy

No comments: