About Me

My photo
Hi, I am me... I am a mom with a great sense of humor, a kind heart, a giving spirit, a desire to please, and enough strength to keep on going even when life knocks me down... I am me... : )

Friday, February 6, 2009

Hello

Tomorrow, I should finally officially be back online. I will have an entirely new computer designed for me to have plenty of space for pictures, much fast everything and a new flat screen. A friend of a friend, builds them, and he made this one for me and for only 473.00. I will be up and running and should have a very hard time running out of space. LOL. Yeah!!!!!!

If there is anyone left who still stops by please pray for me and my family as we are going through some very tough times personally. I will share more perhaps when I can, but for now this is all I can say.

I miss visiting all of you other bloggers, and hope to stop by soon.

Hugs
Amy

No comments: