About Me

My photo
Hi, I am me... I am a mom with a great sense of humor, a kind heart, a giving spirit, a desire to please, and enough strength to keep on going even when life knocks me down... I am me... : )

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Struggling with anxiety

I have been having some of "those" days again, sigh. Not sure why, but every so often I struggle with some days of worry. The clock is counting down. Sigh.... My husband still has not been able to find a job, and he has put in loads of applications. I have 3 weeks until all the puppies could be sold, but with the way things are I am worried about them selling. I plan to take the funds from the puppies and open a cafe/bakery/etc, LOL..... We want to be able to have a steady income that is not reliant on my husbands back, which frankly has issues. This is something I have wanted to do and the option is there, so I am praying and working toward it. I am really working at trusting God and even when this anxiety attacks happen I deal with them by praying and just trusting God. I am working on getting everything I want done in the cafe, etc, written down and to have plans. SO if y'all wouldn't mind please add me to your prayers.

Thanks a bunch
Hugs
from Me

2 comments:

Kelly Spezzano said...

Oh, how worry plagues me on a minute by minute basis! That is one of my biggest weaknesses, putting things in the Lord's hands (and leaving it there). I know that it is a sin to worry, and I admire my husband for having such a strong faith and to not worry about things... it's as if he has found the on/off switch to worrying and shut it off! I will let you know if I ever find out where that switch is! :) One scripture that I have clinged to in this time of economic struggle is in Luke 12:28-29

If then God so clothe the grass, which is today in the field, and tomorrow is cast into the oven; how much more will he clothe you, O ye of little faith?

And seek not ye what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink, neither be ye of doubtful mind.

I will pray hard (for both of us) that this worry and anxiety will be taken away! God Bless!

Mygreenearth said...

Amy-
your in my prayers. I have been thinking about you a lot the last couple of days. Just know that God will always be there no matter what. I know that this is hard. But, things will be okay...
When you are in the middle of it just remeber that you need to focus on Christ. Remeber what happend to Peter when he took his focus off of him. He got out of the boat and it was all good til he lost his focus.

Meditate on Jeremiah 29:11

HUGS!!!!!!
Melinda