About Me

My photo
Hi, I am me... I am a mom with a great sense of humor, a kind heart, a giving spirit, a desire to please, and enough strength to keep on going even when life knocks me down... I am me... : )

Thursday, September 4, 2008

She's Back


I just wanted to share my excitement!!!! The Kansas Milkmaid is blogging again and reading her thoughts is just as much a joy now as it was before. She has always been so insightful even during her trials. Christina's generosity and kindness and godliness have always shown through and are there today. She is doing well and I am so thrilled that she is back and proud to call her a friend. I wish she still lived closer, but I am glad that she and the kiddos have made a good fresh start. I have put a link over in the list again for Christina's blog.

No comments: