About Me

My photo
Hi, I am me... I am a mom with a great sense of humor, a kind heart, a giving spirit, a desire to please, and enough strength to keep on going even when life knocks me down... I am me... : )

Thursday, May 8, 2008

This last week has been oh so long, LOL

We had alot of fun this last week. We went to the zoo in Hutch and the kids had alot of fun seeing the animals and walking around and trying to milk the "cow". We did not get to see our favorite exhibit though the otters. They must have been inside eating while we were there or something. They are so friendly and very curious that we usually have alot of great photo opportunities. But not last week. There were a few new exhibits, such as the buffalo, and the pelicans and the badger. We always like watching the monkeys.

Then we went and saw the Budweiser Clydesdale horses. They aer so lovely and so big. My youngest was sad he thought he was going to get a chance to ride that big horsie, LOL!!! We had a wonderful time at my moms, the kids got to play trains with my youngest brother, and it was so nice having dinner together and then of course they got measured. All the grand kids get their height measured when they go to grandmas. Then my Andrew enjoyed half a pan of wheat free brownies. Grandma always remembers to bake Andrew a treat he can have.

The first gig with the new band went well. They had a good time playing. Which is awesome.

Our puppies are now 6 weeks old and will be getting their shots shortly. They grow so fast. I will post new pics sometime this weekend. They are busy running around and growling and barking at all the other dogs. LOL

Will post more here later.
Hugs
Amy

No comments: