About Me

My photo
Hi, I am me... I am a mom with a great sense of humor, a kind heart, a giving spirit, a desire to please, and enough strength to keep on going even when life knocks me down... I am me... : )

Monday, May 12, 2008

Good afternoon everyone

I hope all the Mothers day a wonderful day yesterday!! Mine was very nice. My hubby BBQ'd for dinner which is awesome. He does a wonderful job. We are enjoying a nice spring day today not too hot. We do have a nice breeze today. Okay we may be leaning more toward windy, LOL. But I am nothing if not positive, ahahhahahahahha.

I have been so lonely since moving to the new town. I am a very sociable person, and it is hard to not be so near my friends. I am wondering to myself some things, here they are.....

1. Self why have we not baked a bunch and taken goodies to the neighbors??

2. Self why have we not had a nice outdoor tea party yet and invited the neighbor
ladies??

3. Self why have you not found a local ladies group and gotten involved??

Okay the truth is I HAVE NO IDEA, LOL. I don't know why I have not done these things. Especially as I usually would. It is very strange. I must admit, I am falling out of practice at being a good fun neighbor. RATS

I guess I have been too busy having a pity party for myself. My family is usually too busy and too far away to do anything with me. And sometimes I think that perhaps they really don't even like me. Not that any of them have ever said anything remotely like that okay I AM HAVING A PITY PARTY

Nobody likes me, everybody hates me, guess I'll go eat worms, long thin slimy ones, short fat juicy ones, itsy bitsy, fuzzy wuzzy worms.

Down goes the first one, down goes the second one, oh how the wiggle and squirm, long thin slimy ones, short fat juicy ones, itsy bitsy, fuzzy wuzzy worms,

Up comes the first one, up comes the second one, oh how they wiggle and squirm, long thin slimy ones, short fat juicy ones, itsy bitsy, fuzzy wuzzy worms..........

Sigh.......... I struggle with spring. I always feel an urgency to accomplish something, and yet I never seem to. I want to have a tea room, I want to be able to ride and show horses again, I would love to be out on a farm to be able to grow food, raise our own cows for beef and milk, raise chickens for eggs and to eat, and to raise goats for milking and to make soaps and other things to sell. Okay yes I have alot of plans and desires, and I struggle on some days to remember that there is a time for everything under heaven.

Ecclesiastes 3
A Time for Everything

1 There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven:
2 a time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot,
3 a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build,
4 a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance,
5 a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time
to refrain,
6 a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away,
7 a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak,
8 a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace.

I do struggle with remembering this. But I do know God's word to be true. So right now I am guessing it is just not my time for some things. Perhaps right now it is my time to just raise up my children how they should be and to teach them right from wrong, to teach them all the skills they will need to make homes of their own. To teach my children kindness and love for others. And for me to just love them and enjoy the time I have with them cause they grow up way to fast.

But back to my questions for myself. I can do these things. Before this week is over, I will bake something nummy for the neighbors. After all what better way to teach children kindness and love, then to show them how to be kinds to others and how to love thy neighbor.

Have an awesome day everyone.
Love
Me

1 comment:

Rose of Sharon said...

I am sure you will make friends soon. You are such a nice person. I would force myself to get out and do those things to make friends. It will make you feel better.

Have a great day!
Sharon