About Me

My photo
Hi, I am me... I am a mom with a great sense of humor, a kind heart, a giving spirit, a desire to please, and enough strength to keep on going even when life knocks me down... I am me... : )

Thursday, May 8, 2008

It only took a week part 2


Another Clydesdale able to sleep amazingly enough with all that wind

My two youngest boys, trying the milking cow exhibit at the zoo. It was decided that they just did not have big enough hands yet, LOL

The back pasture on my parents farm. All so lovely and green

Brea looking out my window into the back yard. Not sure what caught her attention

And the badger. He was pacing back and forth back and forth until all of a sudden he stopped and let me take a picture. The sign said he is a temporary exhibit. He looks like he had a bit of road rash so perhaps he was hurt and will be released again soon. Not sure.

No comments: