About Me

My photo
Hi, I am me... I am a mom with a great sense of humor, a kind heart, a giving spirit, a desire to please, and enough strength to keep on going even when life knocks me down... I am me... : )

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Cakes for graduation



I baked what amounts to 4 9x13 cakes for a graduation party at our church. I forgot to take pics before I put them in the fridges. I was so tired that I did not want to drag them back out, LOL. Yeah pretty bad. I was up to 3:30 baking and then got up at 7:00 to frost and then finished the decorating at the church this morning. The big one is a dark chocolate and french vanilla swirl, YUMMMMMMMMY!!! Then the squiggle cake is a chocolate and the Congrats Grads is vanilla. Hope everyone has an awesome day.
Hugs
Amy

1 comment:

Aunt Jo said...

Your cakes are lovely.

I'm so glad to see you post now and again. I think of you often.