About Me

My photo
Hi, I am me... I am a mom with a great sense of humor, a kind heart, a giving spirit, a desire to please, and enough strength to keep on going even when life knocks me down... I am me... : )

Thursday, May 8, 2008

It only took a week, LOL


One of the Clydesdale Horses. We lucked out and made it there right as they were starting to tear down. It was so windy they were moving the horses to the State Fair Grounds in Hutchinson

I love these little monkeys. They are the only reason I am willing to enter the snake and reptile exhibit. These guys are in there as well.

Crossing the Arkansas river in Reno County.

A flock of sheep. They looked so lovely out there. I love sheep. Wish I was on a farm. Sigh

Picture taken by my hubby while lying beneath the trees at the park. He really took a nice one I think.

No comments: