About Me

My photo
Hi, I am me... I am a mom with a great sense of humor, a kind heart, a giving spirit, a desire to please, and enough strength to keep on going even when life knocks me down... I am me... : )

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A lovely place to visit

I was touched today by a post from another gal on her blog. It was a blessing on this winter time of life that I am traveling through. Her blog is called Prarie Prologue. The link is down a bit in my favorites on the right hand side. Please go visit and check out her wonderful thoughts.

Hugs
Amy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aw.... so sweet. Popped your chocolates in the mail today! Was just happy to FIND the post office. I tell you, things are not that lovely here today with 45 km and rising North wind blowing snow over the prairies with a 0.4 km or worse visibility. Truly understand how the pioneers got lost and froze to death in this kind of weather. But I am going to bury my head in the proverbial sand and think summer thoughts =D.