About Me

My photo
Hi, I am me... I am a mom with a great sense of humor, a kind heart, a giving spirit, a desire to please, and enough strength to keep on going even when life knocks me down... I am me... : )

Thursday, September 20, 2007

I am alive

I think I am turning the corner toward feeling more healthy!!!! I have finally been able to sleep for a couple of hours. Otherwise it has been cough doze for 10 min cough cough cough ....... doze for a few cough COUGH COUGH COUGH..... anyway you get the idea. After more then a week of being sick, I feel ucky, LOL. Big fat surprise right?? I have not been able to eat much through all this and so have been feeling a bit weak from that. However I do believe today after finally sleeping I am getting a bit better. I did have to make a trip to the ER on Monday, where they prescribed a inhaler and prednisone. These seem to be helping. I am going to go rest for a bit more now, and then as soon as the fuzzies clear from my brain, I will be blogging again. I plan to have updates to all the pages, and there is a fall tea party in the works for October....... Should be fun.
Amy

1 comment:

Brightmeadowfarms said...

I am so glad you are feeling better. I stopped by to let you know about a contest on my blog http://brightmeadowfarms.blogspot.com/2007/09/contest-apple-pie-border.html