About Me

My photo
Hi, I am me... I am a mom with a great sense of humor, a kind heart, a giving spirit, a desire to please, and enough strength to keep on going even when life knocks me down... I am me... : )

Friday, September 7, 2007

His Joy Comes In The Morning

Despite all my doom and gloom a few days ago, there have been some nice blessings.


I spent yesterday de-stressing with a friend, her family took me out to dinner, we made some cards, had some fun and fellowship and ate Nerds, LOL. For those who do not know what Nerds are, they are a small tangy sweet crunchy candy. NERDS are addictive, LOL. You can't eat just one of course why would you want to??? But I came home much more relaxed and well happy. Thank you Miss Marcia and Denny. Thank you God for such a nice friends who are so willing to be a blessing..

I wanted to get a pool at the beginning of summer for my little kids. Well they sold out locally of the small inexpensive ones really fast. SO oh well we can live without a pool. Well last weekend, someone was giving away a Little Tykes Tugboat pool/sandbox. Sooo cool my kiddos have something that can be used for more then just the hot days of summer, and it is something I would rather have had anyway. So yes it may not have been when I wanted it, but God had a plan and provided something even better a bit down the road. And for FREE!!!!!

Also this week we went to put some applications in near my mom, and so we stopped and had dinner and took her their kitten. It was alot of fun. And my mother gave my birthday present. Mary Jane's Idea Book and Cook Book. I had been wanting one for a while. But with the cost of the book there was no way. SO I waited a bit and was soooo blessed. Thank you Mom!!! Again God knew...

Due to our struggles last week I could not afford to go and purchase milk. We being the dear wonderful person and friend that she is. Christina, the Kansas Milkmaid, brought me in some milk and said she wanted to make sure we had it!!! Thank you God for such a wonderful sweet woman to be a friend.

I am believing that this house being sold will actually be a blessing in disguise. God knows what we need and where we would like to be. I am going to trust in him to see me through. He has never dropped my family, and I KNOW he never will.

Now I am not saying that because I got to go and do things and people gave me things, I am there for happy. What I am saying is God knew I was stressed out and I mean way way out there. I was frustrated, and angry and hurt. God also knows my heart and who I am. God blessed, my family and I this week in so many ways. SO even though I had some dark and sorrowful nights, HIS JOY has indeed come with the morning. I rose thinking of this song, and singing.

Thank you God


I'm Trading My Sorrows
Verse
I'm trading my sorrows, I'm trading my shame;
I'm laying them down for the joy of the Lord.
I'm trading my sickness, I'm trading my pain;
I'm laying them down for the joy of the Lord.
Refrain
We say yes, Lord, yes, Lord,
yes, yes, Lord,
yes, Lord, yes, Lord, yes, yes, Lord,
yes, Lord, yes, Lord, yes, yes, Lord. Amen.
Bridge
I am pressed but not crushed,
persecuted, not abandoned,
struck down but not destroyed.
I am blessed beyond the curse,
for His promise will endure,
that His joy is gonna be my strength.
Though the sorrow may last for the night,
his joy comes with the morning. (to Verse)

No matter what happens. It is not forever. Gods promises and joy can and will be my strength.

Have and awesome weekend.
Amy

No comments: