About Me

My photo
Hi, I am me... I am a mom with a great sense of humor, a kind heart, a giving spirit, a desire to please, and enough strength to keep on going even when life knocks me down... I am me... : )

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Mmmmmm Milk, LOL

We just got home with our fresh from the cow milk. Yummmmmmy, My kids are so thrilled to have this wonderful milk it is no longer just called milk, it is called COW milk as they have seen for themselves were the milk comes from. SO it is offically COW milk. I enjoy it as we can make our own butter and have cream to use in baking. Plus it is so much better for you. My husband who had some issues with store bought milk can drink it.
The visit with friends was awfully nice as well. We sure enjoy visiting with Christina and her kids, they are pretty neat.

I hope everyone has an awesome day today. Be Blessed

No comments: