About Me

My photo
Hi, I am me... I am a mom with a great sense of humor, a kind heart, a giving spirit, a desire to please, and enough strength to keep on going even when life knocks me down... I am me... : )

Thursday, January 20, 2011

God is good

God is good all the time, He put a song of praise in this heart of mine, God is good all the time, in the darkest night His light will shine, God is good, He's so good, all the time......

I am not going to go deep into it, but it has been a long couple of years, especially the last 8 months. I have been for all intents and purposes homeless since last April. And jobless since last September. Not the best of situations, but I knew without a shadow of a doubt, God had plans for me and my children. And good ones to boot. LOL

This week I have not only been blessed with a job, one that is during the hours my children are at school. That way, I can be home with them, eat dinner with them, help them with homework, and tuck them in at night. The job also has benefits even for those working part time, as I will be. But I also have been blessed with a home, and in the country just like I have wanted. Praise God, and for even 50 less per month then the man originally wanted. He gave this single mama a bit of a break.

It has often been a long dark weary lonely road that I have been traveling over the last couple of years, but I have proclaimed before and will continue to proclaim forever, that GOD HAS ME AND HE WILL NEVER DROP ME....

Be Blessed and stay warm!
Hugs
Amy

3 comments:

Kelly Spezzano said...

I am soooooooooooo thankful to hear this wonderful news for you. You have been in my thoughts and prayers (and will continue in them). Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

Amy Ellen said...

Thank you I am so happy and the kids are excited. They cant wait to be back in their own home with mom all the time, especially the little ones.. It will be nice to have my kids all with me and to have dinner with all of my kids again.. Its been a long time, but of course Gods timing is perfect...
Hugs
Amy

Kelly Spezzano said...

I am sure they are ecstatic to be back with their sweet momma! :) One of the hardest things in this life is to realize that God is not on our time-table, I struggle with it all the time! God Bless You!