About Me

My photo
Hi, I am me... I am a mom with a great sense of humor, a kind heart, a giving spirit, a desire to please, and enough strength to keep on going even when life knocks me down... I am me... : )

Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas is coming....

However no goose is getting fat for our house, LOL. We do not eat much in the way of any feather friends besides turkey and chicken. I am working hard on the Christmas presents and hope to get them finished soon. I love Christmas. My hubby's new job is going well. He likes the people and schedule so that's good. Big downer this week the car is acting up, geesh...... I just don't understand why we can't have everything working at once, LOL. Oh well God never promised me a smooth road, so hey we just keep on going. I hope everyone has a wonderful week.

Hugs
Merry Christmas
Amy

No comments: