About Me

My photo
Hi, I am me... I am a mom with a great sense of humor, a kind heart, a giving spirit, a desire to please, and enough strength to keep on going even when life knocks me down... I am me... : )

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas and puppies

We are still getting ready for Christmas here. Mixing up more cookie dough and working on crafty type gifts, LOL. I have re listed the puppies in the newspaper and online. I have reduced prices due to the way the world and economy is now and would just like to find the puppies good homes. Schnauzers make such lovely family pets. They are usually easy to train and have loads of fun playing with you. Anyway, I hope everyone has a lovely week.
 
Merry Christmas
Hugs
Amy

1 comment:

Mygreenearth said...

How are things?
WE are still fighting stomach issues here.