About Me

My photo
Hi, I am me... I am a mom with a great sense of humor, a kind heart, a giving spirit, a desire to please, and enough strength to keep on going even when life knocks me down... I am me... : )

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Why oh why am I never happy or the post better known as I am a whinny wimpy freezy toes, LOL

You know it seems like I am comfortable for such a short period of each year, LOL. Lets start in January, I sound something like this, man when will spring get here. I miss spring, I love spring, I am so tired of being cold. I hate cold, oh and just so you understand the true extent of my whinniness, I thought I was freezing growing up in Modesto California, LOL. Then finally spring has sprung, I am so happy, spring is here lalalalalala, tip toeing through the tulips lallalalalal!!! Then comes heat rotten dreaded heat way way too soon. And with the heat comes HUMIDITY, remember it's not the heat it's the humidity, oh yeah and again growing up in the "dry" heat of Modesto California, I whined there too, man it's sooooo hotttttt......... When can fall get here, stupid summer seems to take longer each year, I could so cook an egg on the sidewalk, I could probably bake cookies in the suburban, just let me pop a couple of sheets of the suckers in, what we are out of ice, come one you have got to be kidding no ice, man why can't fall get here I miss fall, I love fall, all the colors, the cooler temperatures, sigh....... Hip Hip Hooray fall, I love fall it is so nice and cool. The red leaves on the trees, the crisp air, yummy apples, pumpkin pies, pumpkin carving, trick or treating with the kiddos, fall is awesome, whats this the temperature took a nose dive, man I hate the cold, I don't want it to be cold, how about just some cold and snow right around Christmas, I mean Christmas without cold and snow would be dumb, but we really don't need it for the rest of winter do we??? WHY?????? My toes are cold, my fingers are cold, my nose is cold, I am SO COLD, whaaaaaaa...... Man I wish spring would get here, Christmas is over I am ready for spring............. etc etc etc..... LOL

Okay granted I don't say most of this out loud, well at least not in public, LOL. But you would think I could just accept the fact that seasons change and that we need every one of them, which I know we do. And yes a good hard freeze and cold winter means less bugs, which is good for A. the farmers, B. Me, and C. Everyone else, LOL, hahahhaahhah Just kidding there..


I do know that there is a time and season for everything and that means winter, spring, summer and fall as well.

Ecclesiastes 3
A Time for Everything
1 There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under heaven:
2 a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,

3 a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,

4 a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance,

5 a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain,

6 a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away,

7 a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak,

8 a time to love and a time to hate,
a time for war and a time for peace.


Okay so maybe I will try harder to just accept the different temperatures and perhaps, just perhaps, I will not whine so much, at least not where anyone can here me..........




Shhhhhh............













I am so cold.............

1 comment:

In The Masters Hands said...

I am so with you on this one;) I just can't stand the cold either. But you are right there is time for everything and everything has a time. Have a great weekend Brandie