About Me

My photo
Hi, I am me... I am a mom with a great sense of humor, a kind heart, a giving spirit, a desire to please, and enough strength to keep on going even when life knocks me down... I am me... : )

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Veterans Remembered








I hope that today, everyone can take some time to stop and remember those who have fought for our freedom and our rights. Freedoms that so many take for granted, not thinking of the cost, that some have paid for us to have them. So many have died so that all of us have the right to whine and complain about our government and what we think is wrong without us having to worry that we may have to pay a terrible price for saying these things. I am thankful everyday for the heroic men and women who make these sacrifices so that my children, my family, and my country is safe. God bless those who have gone before and God bless those who, like my brothers are fighting for our freedoms now. And let us remember that no matter what your beliefs are and where you stand on things, these men and women fight for us all. Not just those who are proud of them and support them. That's the way it has always been. Thank you Veterans, you have made us proud.

No comments: