About Me

My photo
Hi, I am me... I am a mom with a great sense of humor, a kind heart, a giving spirit, a desire to please, and enough strength to keep on going even when life knocks me down... I am me... : )

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The things that make you feel dumb, LOL

So your going through life, and think hey I am a reasonably smart gal. I know alot about alot of things. I can do alot of things, I read books like they are going out of style. I am usually an ace at any kind of trivia. I homeschool my kids from preschool through 10th grade. I feel confident and secure about what I know and what I can do.

Then I make a mistake, I decide I want to know about genetics and breeding for different colored coats in dogs. Okay today that has left me feeling like the dumbest person on the planet. I even did a search that said, breeding, genetics, and color in dogs for dummies. I DID NOT FIND ANYTHING HELPFUL!!! I for some reason am just flabergasted tonight by the information that I did find. Little graphs with a couple of letters in it that obviousloy stood for something, nothing that I could understand tonight, but they MUST have meant something, RIGHT.

WHAT DID THEY MEAN, LOL,
Anyone want to offer some help, anyone else know what they meant. I would be so totally thrilled if someone has any idea, and they would care to share it with me.

At any rate I am hoping that tomorrow when it is earlier in the day I might try reading through that again, and hopefully I can glean some helpful information from them.

IF NOT, then I may call around find a Miniature Schnauzer Breeder that has been breeding for a long time, beg them to take pity on me and help me understand this stuff. I DESPISE NOT KNOWING WHAT I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT A SUBJECT AND BEING UNABLE TO REMEDY THAT ASAP....

For some reason it just makes me feel dumb and I do not like it one little bitty bit.

1 comment:

Aunt Jo said...

Send me the links you looked at and I'll see if I can decipher it for you.